Use Health Insurance Information To Your Benefit


Advertisement

Use Health Insurance Information To Your Benefit

Advertisement

Get the right health insurance plan to keep yourself safe and stress-free. The best part is, you can choose the health insurance plan according to your budget because they are of different types.

You can buy your health insurance plan from your State market or from any insurance broker. The common thing in both of them is, they divide the plan into four categories to make it easy for people to buy according to their budget. 

Categories of Health insurance plans

Following are the categories of health insurance plans:

  • Platinum
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Bronze

Platinum

The platinum plan covers most of the expenses of your medical costs, and you have to pay the least. In a platinum health insurance plan, you have to pay only 10% of the total cost, and the remaining 90% is on the Platinum health insuranc plan.

Gold

The gold health insurance plan will cover the 80% expense of your medical cost. You will pay the remaining 20%. 

Silver

This type of health insuranc plan covers your 70% expense of the medical cost. You will have to pay the remaining 30% of the medical cost.

Bronze

The bronze health insurance plan will pay least of the expenses of your medical costs, and you have to pay the most of it. This plan will pay 60% of your total medical expense, and you will have to pay the remaining 40%.

These individual health insuranc plans will make it easy for people to choose the one that suits their budget. 

Open next page to continue reading


Advertisement